April 17, 2006

Monday Monday La La

I really wanted to post about something today, however there's not much to post! I just recently read an article on how to get the External IP Address of your machine using .NET / VB.NET and C#... Which I may be using in a personal project sometime soon (it gave me ideas! ~ Strange I know). It's from the website: Chris Bellini. That will take you straight to the blog/code.

Ontop of that I don't have any new poems to write or share today. However I would like to say that as far as my certification path goes I have completed half of the first of eight books! Not bad for less than 2 days worth of studying. I was also reminded of a project that I have yet to start. Seems I get started on a project and scrap it for the next bigger, better project ~ *sigh* one day I'll completely complete a project.

Update: I have just wondered why, on websites that require you to login, they ALWAYS ask if you "Remember Me?" And what's worse is that there is never a textbox for me to write "No, I don't Remember You!" Instead they place a checkbox... *pun*

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

No comments: