April 15, 2006

Another Poem

Poem 1:
Quiet now my one, the time has come for me to go.
This life of mine has lost its glow.
I loved you with all my heart and held you with all my soul.
I don't know how to let you go, I simply know I have to go.
I'm walking now alone this time but there is no life without your shine.
In God's eyes he knows you're mine.
With your sweet eyes and gentle mind.
Take this drop of blood of mine.
Take it with you for all of time.

Poem 2:
This love is pure
Of this im sure
My heart makes waves
Flowing through this maze
An angel in the distance
Has my eyes glazed
You are beautiful its true
Your face lights up this place
I'm lost in my thoughts of you
And i dont know what to do

So i'll think of something
When that sometime comes
When im alone out there
Beating my heart somewhere
When fate brought me to you
It knew just what i'd do
To turn this world around
And once and for all show
That in the end im still there

Dont know 'bout intelligent design
But its made my heart intelligently resign
I saw you somewhere in my dream
A place with too many faces
I reached out to you
But you walked right by
I knew I'd never find you
So I bled myself dry
Calmly melting into the sky
Like the candle in your room

My heart just wanted to say
We'll meet again soon
Perhaps not in this life
But on the ride back home

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oh snaps dude, these are good!!