March 30, 2006

Oracle's SQL Developer vs. Toad

So a few weeks ago I ran into the new release of Oracle's SQL Developer originally named Raptor (free). I originally used TOAD which is the widely popular tool to interface with Oracle. So far I have been extremely pleased with SQL Developer. It gives plenty of features and functionality. The best part is no nag screens, it's free! Here's a complete article on SQL Developer, at least give it a shot.

Also on the really cool side, check out Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (released March 20th) : Get the New Beta 2 Preview of IE7

In other news I have begun my Microsoft certification path. The course is: 70-305 Develop & Implement Web Apps w/VB .NET & VS .NET. YaY! Looks tough though, gonna have to spend plenty of time gaming... uhh I mean studying! Well plenty of stuff planned as far as learning goes, that just means I will have no life for a year or two. It's ok though, work now play later... right? Right?? Thats the plan!

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

No comments: