March 26, 2006

Bummer of a Birthday

So my birthday was this last Saturday - March 25, I turned 22. It was a bummer of a weekend though. I slept most of the day, was really looking forward to spending time with my girl but that was shot to hell. Actually I broke up with her today. I just want someone who loves me, cares for me and wants to be with me. She was just always too busy with herself to think about my feelings. It's hard to find someone that really cares about you. To all those people out there who have a girl thats truly into you, keep it real, I respect that. Either way just knew that I didn't want to have a relationship like that. If I'm gonna be with someone then I want to be loved the same way that I love them. Enoough loathing...

Didn't do much this weekend, got some Olive Garden though thats always a bonus. Got sick a few days before my birthday too ~ still getting over it! Got a headache right now, a little stressed but I hope tomorrow has a good outlook for me.

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

Dang dude...well at least your step-bro came and hung out with you. I mean, he's a l00zer but he still came over and hung with you.