August 19, 2006

Going Just a Little Crazy

I'm going just a little crazy lately. Hit a real nice slump. I've been working my ass off and I really need a work break man! I want to go somewhere far, like a vacation. Some place nice like maybe the beaches of Mexico or Hawaii. Yea Hawaii sounds good. Lets see to stay in Maui it looks like about $1,000 for 3 nights including round trip airfare and a rental car... not bad! Damn this looks so tempting! I can take a friday off as well as a monday then leave friday morning get there by the afternoon, check in... stay all three days then get back on Monday! SWEET!! Damn I've wanted to travel sooo bad!! Too bad I'll end up going by myself, but oh well!!

Ok now to make plans...

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

Come to Chicago!! :)