July 05, 2006

Ok Spidey Fans

Ok so I'm sitting here working on Floobee (what is it you ask...? Wait...) And I decide to check up on my PPP... Not bad $15! Question is, can I still post about my daily junk and the ad itself? I'm going to find out right now!

This website is for all the Spiderman fan junkies out there... Hey I figure the more keywords I use the more these search engines will find me! Anywho... This website has like EVERY single spiderman comic on its front page that you can imagine! I still remember reading spiderman comics when I was younger, way younger. But this website has all the information you could ever dream about as far as spiderman goes. And check out their staff pics too, funny! The main point is if you love Spidey and you wanna chat about him and all his kick ass powers, especially since Spiderman 3 will be out soon... Then check it out http://www.spiderfan.org/

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

Gotta tell me what Floobee is dude!