May 27, 2006

X-Men Review

Ok so last night I saw X-Men 3. Waited in line for hours, outside too! Oh well I guess it was worth it, it was a pretty good movie. Jean Grey/Phoenix was played by Famke Janssen and if you don't mind me saying for an older woman she's a hottie. My kinda girl! But Phoenix made its appearance very rampantly throughout the movie. I love the effects they did with her. She looked very evil in a sexy kinda way. Can you imagine the make-up sex with a girl like that!!? (as long as you're still alive hah).

The only problem I had with X3 is that the storyline seemed to jump around too quickly. It wasn't as smooth as X-Men 1 or X-Men 2. They introduced Juggernaut in the movie, a somewhat brief appearance. A plus in the movie was Mystique appearing in human form. I was always curious as to who played her. She's cute.

Poems
It has come to my attention I have not posted a poem in a while. Don't worry, they're coming.

And my quote of the day,

Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

3 comments:

Kathy B. said...

Nice Review! Do you have those pics of me and Alex by any chance?;) It was cool meeting btw.

Alex said...

Mystique is Rebecca Romijin. Hot stuff.

Nice review dude, loved the quote!

Alex said...

Mystique is Rebecca Romijin. Hot stuff.

Nice review dude, loved the quote!