May 05, 2006

MI 3 / Mission Imposible 3

Ok so I just got home from watching Mission Impossible 3. Lets get straight to it... I give it a 7 out of 10. Not a bad movie but I must admit I liked part 2 better. Still a good movie to watch, head over to cinemark and pay... now! Ok maybe not now but the movie is good, there are a few aggravating points to the movie but without spoiling it lets just say they leave a few unknowns by the time the movie is over. Not much sex in the movie, or at all so for those of you with weak eyes fear not!
I must admit the bad guy did a pretty good job acting, I remember him before thinking he was a B movie level actor, however it was nicely played this time around.

Anyways, it's late, I have work tomorrow (or today), and I am quite tired! And do you see the AdSense links above and below? Yea? Feel free to visit them if you find them interesting, as I like the $0.08 / click I get from them - Don't worry I've only made $2.00 in the past month :
Ah, and dreams... Make sure you are living your life with a dream. More on this on my next post (hopefully).

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

"Make sure you are living your life with a dream. More on this on my next post (hopefully)."

Let's hear it! LOL

Thanks for the M:I 3 review. I think I'll wait til it goes in the dollar theatre...