May 20, 2006

Da Vinci Code Movie Review

To start, I did not read the book. So I went to see it last night and well how can I put it, I was disappointed. If you followed the Google Quest then it probably hyped you up pretty good. The movie was good but in my opinion there were character development issues and not enough puzzles! But the movie's plot went rather smoothly.

Sophie was a definite hotty. she was played by a good actress. Silas was an interesting guy and I think he played the part very well. Langdon, or Tom Hanks, was a strange character, didnt make a lot of sense to me in a few parts. I did like the end though, they actually left you with closure rather than leaving the ending open which I was very thankful for.

Overall it's a pretty good movie but you can only form your opinion by watching the movie yourself.

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

2 comments:

Alex said...

That was a pretty good review, you didn't tell too much but you left me wanting to see it. Nice.

Alex said...

Your readership demands more poems.