March 21, 2006

Being Productive

I'm sitting here at work and I decided to be unproductive (not to be confused with reproductive). So I have this headache right, and its really starting to pound on me. I didn't get much sleep last night but I had a good talk with Diana. The talk really put things into perspective for me. Why am I sitting around being a lame butt when she really deserves someone who cares for her and is passionate about her? She's a very intelligent girl and she's never caused me any ounce of pain, something I am truly grateful for. I know she truly cares about me and for a while I was afraid of opening up to her, well today will be different. Hopefully I'll be able to take her out to dinner and tell her how much she means to me.

So in other news, my step brother has decided to move to Illinois *gasp*!! Well more power to him for being able to make that decision. As for me, I'm gonna stick around for a while. At least until I get rich and decide to move away to Beverly Hills... hmmm yea.

Well I read some interesting articles in regards to AJAX programming. Microsoft has released their Atlas application today. So I'll be checking that out later this week (hopefully) and i'll slap some insight into it on a future blog. Until then, keep it real home skillets.

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

Treat Diana good man, she seems like she's a good girl.

Yeah, I'm moving to Illi for the summer...I found a good girl and I'm willing to do what it takes to keep her and get closer to her.